listen you boutta have the thickest smoodie of all time, where is your liquid? your ice? weak ass aesthetics, try again
smh they leave the strawberry tops on… might as well leave the gotdam banana peels onu can eat strawberry tops… & recent studies are showing banana peels are healthy n nutritious for u:…. The turntables
n im sure the outside of a coconut is mad high in fiber but im not bout ta eat woodchips cause of no govermence scienticians
So, sense there are so many new adventures going on in my life right now and so many updates that I’ve done, I wanted to show my appreciation and throw you guys a nice little giveaway!
- 4 Danskin active T-shirt’s- small and medium
- 1 Danskin active tank- medium
- 1 pain NEW Nike spandex shorts- medium
- 1 pair NEW Nike leggings- medium
- 1 NEW Nike tank
- 1 pair Under Armour yoga pants- medium
- 1 pair women’s Puma shoes size 7.5
- 1 Green Superfood Amaing Grass powder
- 1 Protein Smoothie mix
- 1 yoga, tai chi, and reflexology sets
- 1 Blender Bottle shaker cup
I will also be adding some other stuff until the giveaway date like the product I use to whiten my teeth, other beauty products, yoga mat/accessories, online training package/ebook/custom fitness/nutrition program and/or some more bottoms.
- Follow my blog, of course. I like to think I have a pretty good site, so it’s not asking much of ya ;D
- Re-blogging counts as 1 entry, liking does not count but you can do so to keep track of it! (Just make sure not to spam with reblogs, because Tumblr will not show me more than 1 at a time)
- You do NOT have to be a health or fitness blog! But I do ask that you have something on your page about your health or fitness journey. Because, of course, I am trying to provide tools to help those who are committed to living a healthier lifestyle.That being said, please no pro ana/pro ed blogs though. All recover blogs are welcome to enter though!
- Contest is open world wide. I will choose a winner via random number generator on September 30th
Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean we can’t have a bikini GIVEAWAY!!
The winner of this giveaway will receive the following items:
- Super sexy neoprene bikini in sky blue (size L). I have one and I absolutely love it!
- The Juice Generation book. Contains 100 yummy and easy to make juice and smoothie recepies!
-Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub in Hawaiian Kukui. I recently just bought one of these for myself and it’s seriously fantastic and smells absolutely amazing.
-A jar of PB2 peanut butter for all you peanut butter lovers out there.
-Two Lush bath bombs in Butterball (vanilla scented) and Pink (candy topped vanilla and tonka bean scent). I mean really, who doesn’t love Lush.
-A few extra surprises I’ll be collecting along the way!
-This is a giveaway for all my lovely followers, so you mbf me!
-1 reblog = 1 entry. Reblog as much as you want, but don’t spam your followers, and all giveaway blogs are immediately disqualified!
-Shipping is international, so anyone can participate.
-Winner will be randomly selected by random.org.
-Giveaway ends October 5th!
Feel free to message me with any questions. Good luck :)
Following with my main blog the-truth-of-imagination xx
Heaven is real.
my ultimate goal is to be at peace with myself, eliminate toxic feelings and elements and energies from my life, unlearn negative and harmful practices and thought patterns, stop checking for people that don’t check for me, create a space for myself that is nurturing for growth so that i may generate loving energy for myself and for others, nourish my spirit and balance my energies, i have big dreams and i deserve to live a life i love and let that love radiate
How to talk to your daughter about her body, step one: don’t talk to your daughter about her body, except to teach her how it works.
Don’t say anything if she’s lost weight. Don’t say anything if she’s gained weight.
If you think your daughter’s body looks amazing, don’t say that. Here are some things you can say instead:
“You look so healthy!” is a great one.
Or how about, “you’re looking so strong.”
“I can see how happy you are – you’re glowing.”
Better yet, compliment her on something that has nothing to do with her body.
Don’t comment on other women’s bodies either. Nope. Not a single comment, not a nice one or a mean one.
Teach her about kindness towards others, but also kindness towards yourself.
Don’t you dare talk about how much you hate your body in front of your daughter, or talk about your new diet. In fact, don’t go on a diet in front of your daughter. Buy healthy food. Cook healthy meals. But don’t say “I’m not eating carbs right now.” Your daughter should never think that carbs are evil, because shame over what you eat only leads to shame about yourself.
Encourage your daughter to run because it makes her feel less stressed. Encourage your daughter to climb mountains because there is nowhere better to explore your spirituality than the peak of the universe. Encourage your daughter to surf, or rock climb, or mountain bike because it scares her and that’s a good thing sometimes.
Help your daughter love soccer or rowing or hockey because sports make her a better leader and a more confident woman. Explain that no matter how old you get, you’ll never stop needing good teamwork. Never make her play a sport she isn’t absolutely in love with.
Prove to your daughter that women don’t need men to move their furniture.
Teach your daughter how to cook kale.
Teach your daughter how to bake chocolate cake made with six sticks of butter.
Pass on your own mom’s recipe for Christmas morning coffee cake. Pass on your love of being outside.
Maybe you and your daughter both have thick thighs or wide ribcages. It’s easy to hate these non-size zero body parts. Don’t. Tell your daughter that with her legs she can run a marathon if she wants to, and her ribcage is nothing but a carrying case for strong lungs. She can scream and she can sing and she can lift up the world, if she wants.
Remind your daughter that the best thing she can do with her body is to use it to mobilize her beautiful soul.
Amen to this